This page contains affiliate links. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page to learn how Practical, By Default profits from affiliate links.
For this course, I recommend the following resources:
- A planning system. I use this printable paper planner in the course. If you don't have one yet, don't worry. We will cover that in the course.
- Colored Pens. You'll want at least 3 different colors. I use Staedtler Color Pen Set, (Triplus Fineliner Pens) & Fineliner Color Pen Set 0.38mm Fiber Nibs Colored Fine Line Point. I've also fell in love with these erasable pens. If writing in your planner stresses you out, these pens might be the thing you need!
- Colored Printer to print off the worksheets & checklists. I have this Cannon one.
- Access to all of your schedules!
- Fun planning stuff! This is totally optional but it can add joy to your planning. I created a list of my favorite planning tools here.