Welcome! (Read First)
Welcome to the Simple Self-Care Kit for Working Moms!
This is a kit designed to help you take action on what you will learn in the workshop. No waiting around, no excuses!
A working mom who is teaching her kids has a lot to do! Taking care of mom often falls to the bottom of the list.
With the daily grind of teaching, working, cleaning, cooking, parenting and maybe fitting in a few hours of sleep, healthy living can seem an impossible goal.
But in order to be your best, to take care of your children the best way possible and to give your best to your work, you have to take care of yourself.
I'm making it easy for you!
Inside your Simple Self-Care Kit you will find:
- A workshop on why self-care is important and how to fit it into your busy life.
- A self-care printable planner to help you plan your self-care routine filled with grab and go ideas!
- Daily self-care journal with journaling prompts and blank pages
- 100 self-care journal prompts for those days you don't know what to journal about!
- A self-care mini-book that includes all the notes from our self-care session!
To download click on the "paperclip" under each preview!