This page contains affiliate links. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page to learn how Practical, By Default profits from affiliate links.
For this course, I recommend the following resources:
- A planing system. I use this paper planner in the course. If you don't have one yet, don't worry. We will cover that in the course.
- Colored Pens. You'll want at least 3 different colors. I use Staedtler Color Pen Set, (Triplus Fineliner Pens) & Fineliner Color Pen Set 0.38mm Fiber Nibs Colored Fine Line Point.
- Colored Printer to print off the worksheets & checklists. I have this Cannon one.
- Access to all of your schedules!
- Fun planning stuff! This is totally optional but it can add joy to your planning. I created a list of my favorite planning tools here.