Interested in a 1:1 Session with me?
How It Works:
After you fill out the intake form we would meet for 60 minutes.
You will get email access to me to ask questions and get feedback for up to 2 weeks.
Check out the details below!
How I can help:
Topics I’d love to help you with:
- "How can I fit my work and my homeschool in one day?"
- “Homeschooling high school…are you kidding me?”
- How to find time to homeschool my kids?
- Balancing life, work, and homeschooling with everything else
- Teaching independence, time management
- How can I connect with my child?
- Doubt and guilt
- Wanting to give up
- Self-care as a homeschooling mom
- “Am I doing enough?”
- Other homeschool/life topics you’ve got in mind!
Note: I don’t provide coaching on specific curriculum suggestions or homeschool laws/requirements in your state/province.
How it works:
Once you fill out the intake form, I will reach out via email.
Appointments are available via Zoom (video or audio).
Fee is paid prior to scheduled appointment to save your appointment. No refund for appointments shorter than scheduled time. If I am available past your scheduled time and you would like to talk longer, we can arrange for that and bill accordingly.
I will send you an email with further notes and resources if needed.
I will check in via email 14 days after our appointment.